Professional training / coaching since 1997
Your organization works hard on your product/service, and employees focus on optimizing customer service. Because of the many goals and challenges of the working day, cooperation and communication sometimes come second.
Does your organization or team sometimes experience:
- unspoken conflicts or increasing irritations?
- a negative atmosphere, which leads to people communicating less with each other?
- employees dropping out because they don’t feel seen or appreciated?
- professionals withdrawing (temporarily) due to the atmosphere in the department/organization?
- a lack of ability to provide feedback/compliments?
What VisiePoint can do for you through team training:
- create a safe environment in which employees work on improvements
- create a setting in which more appreciation is shown and expressed
- focus on the qualities & pitfalls of each individual as well as the team
- improve collaborative conversation skills
- work from practical experience, making it realistic and easily applicable
VisiePoint Training Coaching Advice has over 22 years of experience in working for both profit (KPN, AS Watson, SHELL, Albert Heijn, Friesland Campina, DAF & Mitsubishi, Heineken, KLM, Philips, various Banks and insurance companies) as well as non-profit (municipality, Dutch Vehicle Authority, Water companies, Electricity organisations, Dutch Tax Office, Hospitals and various Ministries and law courts).
We are specialists in working with technical organizations and their analytical/technical specialists and employees. Environments where technical development, renewal and continuous improvement of systems or constructions is key, and communication and cooperation sometimes come second. We understand how compelling details, deadlines and the pursuit of optimum quality can be in the work process.
We help employees, teams and organizations to create changes, improve communication and develop confidence. So that everyone can put their shoulders to the wheel with renewed energy.
VisiePoint was founded by Erna van Lingen. She is an experienced senior trainer/coach who has worked with both profit and non-profit organizations since 1997. She has 30 years of experience in (top) sports, bridging the gap between optimum performance in sport and that in a professional working environment.
“Direct contact with the other is the most essential in guiding and strengthening people.”
Zit jij ook wel eens om tekst verlegen tijdens (lastige) gesprekken? Of weet je niet hoe je moet reageren op weerstand of emotie van de ander?
In onze Inspiratiemail lees je interessante onderwerpen die je helpen een succesvolle professional te zijn. Ook leuke korte filmpjes met handige communicatie tips vind je er.